Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Celebration in Pakistan

Yesterday when I left my office I saw a bunch of youngsters dancing in front of my office building. They all had worn Santa's dress and were dancing joyfully. I enjoyed their dance but the sad thing was their dance was blocking the traffic behind them. This has now become our practice to cause trouble for the weakest member of our society (the common man) in all of our protests and celebrations. Although the good part of this video is... they left the road with in 5-10 minutes I think... I made this video when their dance was almost done. Video # 2 is of 4th December the Sindhi Topi Day celebration. Although the two events were celebrated by two very different groups but being Pakistan the common factor is... "BLOCK THE TRAFFIC SO THAT EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT WE ARE HAPPY"

Christmas Celebration




Sindhi Topi day celebration


You can also send us any such interesting video or pic at pakmetroblog@gmail.com

1 comment: