Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Culprit Nation

The other day I visited my aunt and what I saw there was (may be) something of routine but I just......just felt ashamed of being what I am....I AM PAKISTANI...

I remember I read in my class 6th that Natural Gas reservoir at SUI are enough to fulfill our requirement for next 50 years....... Those 50 years turned out not even more than a decade..... The so called GREAT GAS RESERVOIR country is facing acute shortage of it.. That day my aunt's neighbor came to ask her for "wood" so that she could cook something.. now people do not ask for sugar or cup of milk from neighbors.... because we have progress so much that even in the capital of our country, people are cooking food on stoves with wood.....I have found that my village is even better than capital because there is no load shedding of gas (since there is no gas) and wood is easily accessible........"Shahpur Ubbah" turned out to be more prosperous than "Islamabad".......

The embarrassment did not finish there it even did not last when I paid 80 rupees/liter for petrol as a gift of new year, which was a testimony to the fact that we shall PROGRESS more in this year as well, and even not when I searched "pics of poor Pakistan" on Google......and there were thousands of them....

Where does the fault lie???????????

Is it Us or we should blame the government???? or both?????

I think BOTH.......rather its us.....we want democracy...bcoz we deserve them

Are we real a democratic country ????or its monarchy of so called THE PAKISTAN PEOPLE'S PARTY......

When a father dies his daughter takes over.....she is replaced by her husband and her son is next for this throne...........our fate is in their hand

The 18 year boy who does not know how to write Pakistan in its national language will decide faith of this country and its masses..........
he is our leader.... our fate lies in hands of most scandalous boy of Oxford University
we all know it but still he is our leader...

we are at fault.....not the government..... WE ARE THE CULPRIT...

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree... as Allah says in Quran.. "As the Nation so the leader"... In order to change Pakistan, we must change ourselves. The sooner we realize it the better for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we suppose to celebrate Independence day? the message of RDB is quite perfect that although we got a country with so called independence but still we are slaves. Zehni ghulami say kash hon hum..............

    ReplyDelete